|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Educational Literature: Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating collection100% SSL Secure
Our educational literature provides clear, researched, up-to-date information about mindful eating. Each title is 1 – 2 pages long, devoted to a specific mindful eating topic and written by a specialist in the field.
Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating collection
- Starting a Mindful Eating Practice, by Megrette Fletcher MEd, RD, CDE
- Eating Disorders: A Guide to Share with Clients, Patients, and Relatives, by Claudia Vega MD
- Too Many Rules, Little Wisdom, and Even Less Satisfaction, Claudia Vega MD; includes Body Loving-Kindness scripted meditation (topic: Letting Go of Food Rules)
- What Can We Do with Shame? by Caroline Baerten RD; includes Meditation on Promoting Body Acceptance scripted meditation
- How We Can Break Emotional Eating Simply by Paying Attention, by Judson Brewer MD, PhD; includes Mindfulness of Emotions scripted meditation
You will receive all five titles as PDF downloads.
For individual use only. Contact [email protected] for site licensing and branding for organizational use.
- 5 PDF