|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Educational Literature: Introduction to Mindful Eating100% SSL Secure
Our educational literature provides clear, researched, up-to-date information about mindful eating. Each title is 1 – 2 pages long, devoted to a specific mindful eating topic and written by a specialist in the field.
Introduction to Mindful Eating collection:
- BASICS of Mindful Eating, Lynn Rossy, Ph.D, includes A Mindful Meal or Snack Meditation
- A Calm Mind at a Busy Workplace, by Caroline Baerten MS, RD
- Embracing the Joy of Eating for Happiness and Health, by Marsha Hudnall MS, RD; includes Restaurant Meditation scripted meditation
- From Food to Awareness- A Radical Act of Self-Care, by Cinzia Pezolessi PhD
- Taste and Memory: Experiencing Food, by Caroline Baerten MS, RD
You will receive all five titles as PDF download.
For individual use only. Contact [email protected] for site licensing and branding for organizational use.
- 5 PDF