|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Educational Literature: Mental Health100% SSL Secure
Our educational literature provides clear, researched, up-to-date information about mindful eating. Each title is 1 – 2 pages long, devoted to a specific mindful eating topic and written by a specialist in the field.
Introduction to Mental Health collection:
- Starting a Mindful Eating Practice, by Megrette Fletcher MEd, RD, CDE
- Improve Psychological Well-Being Through Mindfulness, by Cecilia Clementi PhD; Psych D, includes Meditation on the Three Levels of Experience scripted meditation
- Full Living in the Turmoil of Anxiety, by Caroline Baerten MS, RD
- How We Can Break Emotional Eating Simply by Paying Attention, by Judson Brewer MD, PhD; includes Mindfulness of Emotions scripted meditation
- Recovering from Traumatic Experiences with Mindfulness, by Cecilia Clemente PhD, Psych D
You will receive all five titles as PDF downloads.
For individual use only. Contact [email protected] for site licensing and branding for organizational use.
- 5 PDF