|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Educational Literature: Self-Care Collection100% SSL Secure
Our educational literature provides clear, researched, up-to-date information about mindful eating. Each title is 1 – 2 pages long, devoted to a specific mindful eating topic and written by a specialist in the field.
- BASICS of Mindful Eating, Lynn Rossy, Ph.D, includes A Mindful Meal or Snack Meditation
- Four Ways to Nourish Happiness, by Megrette Fletcher, MEd, RD, CDE, includes Meditation on Gratitude to Nourish Our Souls scripted meditation
- Incorporating Delicious Movement into Your Life, Lynn Rossy PhD
- A Guide to the Care and Feeding of Ourselves, by Jenna Hollenstein MS, RD, CDN; includes Self-Compassion Body Scan scripted meditation
- Self-Compassion, The Often-Missing Ingredient, by Marsha Hudnall MS, RD, CDN
You will receive all five titles as PDF downloads.
For individual use only. Contact [email protected] for site licensing and branding for organizational use.
- 5 PDF