|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Educational Literature: Special Topics in Mindful Eating Collection100% SSL Secure
Our educational literature provides clear, researched, up-to-date information about mindful eating. Each title is 1 – 2 pages long, devoted to a specific mindful eating topic and written by a specialist in the field.
Special Topics in Mindful Eating collection:
- Understanding Our Cravings to Eat, by Caroline Baerten RD
- Making Peace with Dietary Restrictions, Marsha Hudnall MS, RD
- Food and Sustainability: A Comparison of Mindless Food Purchase and Consumption, by Cheryl Wasserman LPC
- Mindful Bites: Working with Children, by Claudia Vega MD
- Creating a Sacred Space for Food, Mind and Body, by Caroline Baerten RD; includes Saying Thank You as a Guide to Opening Your Heart scripted meditation.
You will receive all five titles as PDF downloads.
For individual use only. Contact [email protected] for site licensing and branding for organizational use.
- 5 PDF