|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Foundations of Mindful Eating Program 2018
Foundations of Mindful Eating Program, a six-part webinar series. $60 for TCME members $120 for non-members
TCME Members, use your discount code to get 50% off this purchase.
We are pleased to present our own 6-part Foundations of Mindful Eating webinar program. This is not a certification program, but rather a guide to help you on your path to becoming a mindful eating professional. Although this program is designed for professional mindful eating educators and clinicians, the content is accessible and useful for anyone wishing to pursue a mindful eating practice.
This program includes 6 two-part webinar recordings (mp4) presented by recognized experts in the field. The recordings are downloadable so you can view them at your convenience. PDF copies of the webinar slides are included for easy review of the information presented. Each webinar topic consists of two 60 minute recordings. The total program is 720 minutes. This program does not offer continuing education units. Each title is also available for individual purchase.
Program topics include:
- The BASICS of Mindful Eating,presented by Lynn Rossy PhD
- Understanding Emotional Eating for Health Care Professionals, Presented by Kari Anderson, DBH, LCMHC, CEDS-S
- Mindful Meditation Practice and Scientific Theory,Presented by Sharon M Theroux, PhD
- Reframing Nutrition Education Through the Lens of Mindful Eating, Presented by Marsha Hudnall, MS, RDN, CD and Dana Notte, MS RDN, CD
- Heartfulness: A Compassion-Based Approach to Eating,Presented by Caroline Baerten, RD
- Mindful Eating for Well-Being,What’s Weight Got to Do with It? Presented by Sandra Aamodt, PhD
- 12 MP4, 11 PDF and 1 MP3